Today’s travel manager sits at the center of interrelated services and technologies designed to improve the traveler experience and support broad company goals. The upcoming Association of Corporate Travel Executive’s Global Conference will explore the hub-and-spokes travel program model—why it works and how it could be even better.
BCD Travel experts will offer their insights during sessions at ACTE Global, scheduled August 22 – 23 in Tokyo. They’ll also be available at BCD’s booth, No. 1, on the exhibition floor. Here’s a preview:
The Future of Sleep
Claire Ollivier, Senior Director, APAC, Advito
Wed. Aug 24 | 4 – 5:15 p.m.
It’s becoming increasingly difficult for companies to track, understand and contain their lodging spend while ensuring their travelers are safe and happy. Start looking beyond the traditional hotel RFP and learn how to stay ahead of the shifting market through solutions such as:
- Available data and how to asses it
- Exploring different offers from traditional AND new suppliers
- Determining a new hotel category management approach
Envisioning a Robust Travel Technology Strategy
Moderator: Miriam Moscovici, BCD Travel’s director, Innovation
Wed. Aug 23 | 11:45 AM – 12:45 PM
New technology is popping up every day providing new appeals to your traveler. Learn how to create a robust technology strategy by:
- Mapping out technology elements that offer a great travel experience while minimizing costs.
- Creating a solid strategy and vision of where you want to take your program in the next 1-2 years
- Learning the right questions to ask when looking at new technology
- Putting yourself in your traveler’s shoes to learn what technology is best fit for them
- Rajat Nagpal, Vice President – Sales, Supply & Data Aggregation, Mystifly Global Consolidation & Technology Services
- Frederick Saunier, Head of Corporate IT Asia, Amadeus GDS