Latin America 2020 Industry Forecast from BCD Travel Research & Innovation
- Intercontinental fares will stay flat.
- Regional fares will rise by 3% as demand recovers.
- Domestic fares in Brazil will fall if a new airline fills the gap left by Avianca Brazil.
- Hotel rates will rise by up to 3% in some markets but will fall by 2% in Argentina.
- Although meetings demand is healthy, client focus on costs will keep rates flat.
Check out the full 2020 Industry Forecast to obtain detailed supply, demand and pricing projections and deep insights.