Corporate social responsibility
We care about one another, our customers and our communities. Our commitment to CSR runs deep—we want to do good with everything we do. We’re working toward…
- A better workplace: Every day, our people bring our creative and personal brand to life. They know their actions count and their views matter. We give them the tools, skills and outlets to build their “confident self,” because our success hinges on theirs.
- A better world: From company initiatives like the Haiti Project to individual good works by employees around the world, we believe actions go far beyond collecting money. Simply put, they express our passion for helping others.
- A better business: Our world is ever more connected and transparent. And that places a premium on honest and respectful conduct. Today, how we do what we do determines whether or not we survive and thrive.
What’s important to us is important to you, too.
Of course we focus on improving security, wellness and productivity for our employees. And you can be sure we’re doing the same for our customers and their travellers.
Business risk comes in all forms: lost productivity, frustration, traveler wear-and-tear, personal safety, data security. We’re enhancing programs to help manage risk, or minimize the impact if situations arise.
- Learn more about TripSource Enterprise, helping you get important information to your people just when they need it
- Learn more about disruption services that help keep your travelers on the road and on mission
- Learn more about the systems we use to safeguard company and client data and curb fraud
We’re a charter member of the Global Business Travel Association’s Icarus program. Icarus gives information, education and support to travel buyers and suppliers who want to manage, run and supply sustainable travel and meetings programs.
Want more information on CSR at BCD Travel?
We’ve got you covered! Check out these resources:
- 2015 Communication on Progress: A summary of our CSR activities in support of the U.N. Global Compact and the U.N. Global Compact participant site.
- Our CSR Principles: Why, where and how we bring our passion for CSR to life. English Letter/ A4 | German | Dutch| French | Chinese simplified / traditional | Japanese| Portuguese| Spanish
- Our Code of Conduct: The ethical and legal framework for our day-to-day activities. English | German | Dutch | French | Portuguese | Spanish
- Suppliers code of conduct: English | German | Spanish | French | Portuguese
- You may find a list of our ISO certifications, U.N. Global Compact Reports and EcoVadis CSR Audit here.
UN Global Compact
BCD Travel joined the United Nations’ Global Compact in 2008, reporting annual activities in support of the United Nations’ ten principles and development goals. For the last five years, our reports have been posted for public disclosure on the UN Global Compact participant site. Read our 2015 Communication on Progress report summarising the company’s commitment, activities and actions taken during 2014.