Be the Change
Traveler behavior has changed. If you hope to effectively manage your company’s travel program, you must change too–and start thinking like a marketer.
At this year’s GBTA, we’ll show you how to influence your travelers using modern, effective communication.
We’re using Twitter to help you flex your social muscles
Need inspiration? Join our Twitter challenge.
We’ll be tweeting throughout GBTA using our #BCDtheChange hashtag. For every tweet you send that includes #BCDtheChange, we’ll donate $1 to the BCD Group Employee & Friends Charitable Foundation*.
Also, tweet three or more times from GBTA using our hashtag, and you’re entered into a drawing for an Apple Watch.
What can you tweet? Using # BCDtheChange, you can:
- tweet takeaways from our speakers’ sessions
- share best practices on traveler engagement or how you deal with change in the industry
- ask questions about how your program can evolve to positively impact your company
- answer questions from us or other attendees
- retweet our tweets
Stop by booth 1945 at GBTA and we’ll get you set up on Twitter and show you how to tweet! We’ll also tell you about:
- marketing techniques and campaigns designed to improve your travel program
- tools you need to engage with travelers at every stage of the trip
- what you should measure
So what do I do now?
1) Follow @bcdtravel on Twitter.
2) Watch our tweets for #BCDtheChange and follow the hashtag (just click it!)
3) Start tweeting using the hashtag
4) During GBTA, watch Twitter for our quiz questions. The first to come to booth #1945 with the correct answer wins a special prize!
5) Have questions? Get in touch.
*up to $5,000