Consultative management approach steers international investigator meeting
A client was holding a global study with multiple stakeholders, but venues were limited due to combined protocols and required X-Ray training.
The Contact Research Organization (CRO) was unaware of the approvals, jeopardizing the planning. Investigator Meetings were often postponed due to slow patient enrollment, requiring all activities to restart.
- Appointed a project manager as the single point of contact to intercept incoming protocol requests
- Restructured meeting agendas to maximize space availability
- Conducted training and education
- Accelerated site management substitutions
- Standardized file nomenclature for all locally translated materials
- Successfully planned six large international investigator meetings (115-600 attendees each) across three countries in four months
- Ensured study timelines remained on track
- Successfully managed all attendee due diligence, registration, travel, logistics and expense reimbursement