Each year, SAP Concur selects Distinguished Partners based on their performance, activity and efforts in four areas:
- Positive impact on partner organization and/or partner customers
- Growth or innovation impact
- Partner’s and/or Partner’s customer adoption/success
- Partner’s and/or Partner’s customers use of SAP Concur solutions
BCD’s 2022 SAP Concur Distinguished Partner Award was based on our recent successes:
- Personalizing the booking experience for dozens of clients with an interactive, data-driven environment with messages that guide shoppers through the booking path.
- Merchandising practices that increased satisfaction from travelers, improved awareness of booking options, and increased the rate of preferred uptake across air, hotel, rail and rental cars.
- By pushing the boundaries of what is possible within the SAP Concur messaging space through creative use of HTML and message programming, BCD rolled out services to dozens of satisfied clients who are now more fully embedded within the SAP Concur ecosystem
SAP Concur and BCD Travel: Better together
BCD is also an SAP Concur Elite Partner. We’ve held a long and mutually beneficial relationship since 2003. Together, we’re able to offer a powerful solution for travelers, travel managers and procurement teams. The integrated solution captures, measures and manages more travel spend and service elements than any other option. BCD and SAP Concur touch more travel transactions than any other combination. BCD earned The SAP Concur Distinguished Partner Award when it was first established in 2019.
Our other recent recognitions include 2022 Women Impact Tech 100 List, 2021 Most Admired TMC, Forbes’ Best Mid-Sized Employers 2021, EcoVadis Platinum sustainability rating for the second year, TripSource® winning a 2021 Gold Stevie® Award for best travel app and the COVID-19 Information Hub winning a Bronze Stevie® Award for most valuable service in the category COVID-19 response.