Are you measuring the wrong things?
Our recent research conducted with the Association of Corporate Travel Executives finds that travel managers identify one set metrics they say is important to determining business trip success—but identify a whole different set of metrics they actually measure. It’s time for a new approach. Read our full report and learn:
- 5 ways to measure travel program quality today
- 3 overlooked factors in quality management
- Traditional vs. modern approaches to quality measurement
- What retail and financial services can teach us about quality management
- Quality and the Amazon effect
Join the effort to bring better quality management to corporate travel. Read the full report.